Why do Perl programmers make more money than Python programmers

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 7 21:22:50 EDT 2013

On 08/05/2013 01:34, Neil Hodgson wrote:
> jmfauth:
>
>> 2) More critical, Py 3.3, just becomes non unicode compliant,
>> (eg European languages or "ascii" typographers !)
>
>     This is not demonstrating non-compliance. It is comparing
> performance, not compliance.
>
>     Please show an example where Python 3.3 is not compliant with Unicode.
>
>     Neil

Surely nobody expects an answer, although I suppose there is always a
first time for everything.  Once again stealing from Tommy Docherty,
jmfauth is to Python what King Herod was to baby sitting.

--
If you're using GoogleCrap™ please read this
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

Mark Lawrence