Python not starting

drjreddy7 at gmail.com drjreddy7 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 23:15:08 EDT 2013

On Monday, May 6, 2013 3:59:01 AM UTC+5:30, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 4:15 AM, DRJ Reddy <rama29065 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did read and understood that while replying if > is there we will get a blank line unnecessarily.
> If you read that page, you'll know that it does NOT advocate the total
> elimination of quoted text, which is what you've now done. Please
> don't. Your posts now lack any form of context.
> ChrisA

Sorry ChrisA,not only him for all, for the mess i have created.It was the first time for me on google groups.
I am very happy to inform all of you that the problem is solved. The problem was due to the prescence of duplicates for genericpath.pyc and stat.pyc.I have deleted them and new ones were generated as i started python.
Thanking all of you for assisting me in solving the issue.