About py2exe "bundle_files" setting?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat May 4 12:36:45 EDT 2013

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 2:27 AM, Jimmie He <jimmie.he at gmail.com> wrote:
> 在 2013年5月4日星期六UTC+8下午11时49分33秒,Chris Angelico写道:
>> Unfortunately it's fairly non-specific. Are you able to make _any_
>>
>> program work with py2exe using bundle_files = 1? If you can make a
>>
>> simple "Hello, world" work but your current program isn't working, I'd
>>
>> start looking through the dependencies; if not, I'd check py2exe
>>
>> itself. But I can't help much there, as I've never used py2exe.
>>

> Hi ChrisA,
>    I tested an 'hello world' by the set (bundle_files = 1),it is well worked! Yes,maybe due to the dependencies.

Alright! Now starts the progressive search to find out _which_
dependency it is :)

By the way, can you please trim your quoted text? Also, you're
double-spacing it all. This suggests to my mind that you're most
likely using Google Groups, which is hated by quite a few on this list
and defended by a handful; if you can get yourself off it, you'll
likely find a better audience to your posts - as there are some who
hate it enough to filter out everything that comes from there.

If you _must_ use GG, please have a read of this page:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython

That'll help you avoid some of the problems. If it feels very manual,
that's because it is; I strongly recommend finding a different way to
post.

Chris Angelico