About py2exe "bundle_files" setting?

Jimmie He jimmie.he at gmail.com
Sat May 4 11:42:53 EDT 2013

在 2013年5月4日星期六UTC+8下午10时50分14秒,Chris Angelico写道:
> On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 11:42 PM, Steven D'Aprano

> > On Sat, 04 May 2013 04:59:13 -0700, Jimmie He wrote:
>

> >>    I 've already put my project into GitHub,find the link below,in the
>
> >>    folder "Bug",I capture the expection pops up,it is not fatal blue
>
> >>    screen.Sorry for my non-english windows:-)
>
> >> https://github.com/jimmiehe/BMPtool/tree/master/Bug
>

> > I cannot access that page, it just loads as a blank page, then locks up
>
> > my browser. (This is what happens when stupid websites use too much buggy
>
> > javascript for simple things which are best handled by ordinary html.)
>

> > Please copy and paste the exception *as text* here, if you can.
>

> It's not a Python exception. The message has just a few words of
>
> English, interspersed with a lot of Chinese, which I am in no way
>
> skilled enough to transcribe, much less translate; the title says
>
> "Gui.exe - [#######]" and the body says:
>

> "0x00fb1cb" [#######] "0x00000000" [########] "written",,
>
> and then two lines of all Chinese.
>

> Hope that's of at least some help! Sorry I can't be more accurate in
>
> the translation.
>

> ChrisA

ChrisA & Steven,
   Let me translet it:-)
 "Application error. The instruction at "0x00fb1cb" referenced memory at "0x00000000 can not be written" It seems miss some lib after package by py2exe.

It is not an python error,which I mean is that after I package my application by py2exe(without any error),then I run the target .exe which packaged by py2exe, it crashed.