First python program, syntax error in while loop

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 7 02:10:28 EDT 2013

On 07/05/2013 01:17, alex23 wrote:
> On May 6, 10:37 pm, Mark Lawrence <breamore... at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> One of these days I'll work out why some people insist on using
>> superfluous parentheses in Python code.  Could it be that they enjoy
>> exercising their fingers by reaching for the shift key in conjunction
>> with the 9 or 0 key?
>
> One of these days I'll work out why some programmers consider typing
> to be "effort".

I think it's very important to consider this aspect.  E.g. any one using
dynamically typed languages has to put in more effort as they should be
typing up their test code, whereas people using statically typed
languages can simply head down to the pub once their code has compiled.

--
If you're using GoogleCrap™ please read this
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

Mark Lawrence