Debugging difficulty in python with __getattr__, decorated properties and AttributeError.

Mr. Joe titanix88 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 03:52:23 EDT 2013

Thanks for clearing up. Developers of python should address this issue, in
my opinion. 3.4/3.5 maybe, but better late than never.

Recently, I've been beaten back for using some exotic features of python.
One is this[ Took me hours to get to the bottom ]. The other one is
'property' decorator. I was using it extensively until I needed to make a
child class. Then I came to know that 'property' does not play well
with polymorphic code. :( I resorted to some lambda hacks learned from
stackoverflow.com to solve the problem. I know that it's the correct way
for decorators to work, but still, it would be nice to have a language
level solution.