help..

leonardo tampucciolina at libero.it
Thu May 2 10:20:48 EDT 2013

on codecademy there is an interactive box where you type your code, it is a kind of exercise program to practice. but i don't understand what is wrong. this is the website address of that if you want to give a look:

http://www.codecademy.com/courses/python-beginner-P5YtY/1/3?curriculum_id=4f89dab3d788890003000096