[ANNC] pynguin-0.14 python turtle graphics application

Colin J. Williams cjw at ncf.ca
Fri May 3 19:49:27 EDT 2013

On 13/04/2013 8:10 PM, Miki Tebeka wrote:
>> Pynguin is a python-based turtle graphics application.
> I wonder why Pynguin does not get more traction in the teaching sector. Looks ideal for teaching kids.

Mili,

I suggest that it's because Pynguin is not yet fully operational.

I don't know where to report problems.

The problems I had were installing for Python 3.3 and 2.7, using win32

In the latter case, it seem as though the code is tied with 3.3.

On the face of it, the package appear to have potential.

Colin W.