Message passing syntax for objects | OOPv2

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 18:23:17 EDT 2013

On 10 May, 13:07, Chris Angelico <ros... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, whether or not it's worth _debating_ the expressiveness of a
> language... well, that's another point entirely. But for your major
> project, I think you'll do better working in Python than in machine
> code.

I wasn't disagreeing with the concept of linguistic expressiveness, my
ire was over the "I'm RIGHT and EVERYONE else is WRONG so STOP WHAT
YOU'RE DOING so I can REBUILD COMPUTER SCIENCE" aspect of these posts.
Thought without experience or experiment is about as useful to my work
requirements as bowel gas.