Message passing syntax for objects | OOPv2

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon May 13 00:48:45 EDT 2013

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com> wrote:
> I've never understood why people use that site: the pages end up being
> unintelligible cocktail-party noise-scapes with no hope of understanding who
> is saying what, or in response to whom.

You're very right.  But that is what has made it sort of a test-bed
for internet collaboration.   The project I'm working on is aimed to
solve that problem and take the Wiki philosophy to its next or even
ultimate level.  By adding a "natural" per-revision voting and
user-ranking it can clear up all the noise and scale to the whole
internet itself.  ....But no one around here seem to think its
possible.
--
MarkJ
Tacoma, Washington