Help with python code!

gerrymcgovern at gmail.com gerrymcgovern at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 17:32:21 EDT 2013

On Sunday, March 31, 2013 5:27:06 PM UTC-4, Roy Smith wrote:
> In article <4455829d-5b4a-44ee-b65f-5f72d429ba9c at googlegroups.com>,
>
>  jojo  wrote:
>

> > Thanks for your replies. Just to be clear this is for a interview and they
>
> > would like me to figure out what the code does and come back with some test
>
> > cases. I don't need to code the tests, just give some high level tests. As
>
> > far as I can make out it is some system where you input your name and it will
>
> > bring back your details plus how much time you have left on your card. Have
>
> > to say I find the code extremely confusing, hopefully all python isn't like
>
> > this!!
>

> If this is for an interview, you really should be doing this on your
>
> own.  I assume the point of the interview is to see how well you know
>
> Python.  Please don't expect people here to take your interview for you.

Where did I ask people to take the interview for me? I asked for some tips on interpreting the code something which you have been unable to give me. If a senior dev (I am assuming you are a python dev) is unable to figure out what the code does, then I think me, been a newbie to new language (with horrible syntax) is entitled to ask for help.