Python 3.2.3 and my blank page

rurpy at yahoo.com rurpy at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 16:21:21 EDT 2013

On 03/31/2013 02:08 PM, Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:

> But i look the code and run python via interactive prompt and it says
> it has no error.

Does it produce any output?  Is that output the right html?  That is, if
you save the html to a file and open that file in a browser, does it look
right?

> So i don't have a clue on what i still need to try since i get no
> error via cmd or via browser(blank page)

I have no clue either because I don't know what output you are getting
when you run the script interactively, nor do I know what the code is
that you are running.