I wanna make wordlist cutter

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 01:38:36 EDT 2013

On Mar 30, 10:28 am, TheDigitalroot <sagittarus... at gmail.com> wrote:
> nope , my bro i mean count number .
>
> In notepad ++ , when we insert words like the follwoing ,
> book
> cook
> meet
> beat
>
> we know 4 words because Notepad ++ show me 4 counts of words .
>
> I mean that , bro
> thanks

Still cant make out what you want.
Anyways heres a suggestion.
To start with forget about files; work with (triple quoted?) strings
And before that maybe a simple string representing a single line.
And before that maybe a list containing strings, where each string is
a word as you want.
Now do what you want with that list (Or tell us what you want done)
Then reverse-engineer back to files (Or if stuck tell us where)