No errors displayed but i blank scren nstead.

nagia.retsina at gmail.com nagia.retsina at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 16:34:19 EDT 2013

Τη Παρασκευή, 29 Μαρτίου 2013 9:34:07 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 6:27 AM,  <nagia.retsina at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > But now iam also receivein this error message as shown here when i switches to 'pymysql'
>

> Why the change of email address? Are you trying to dodge killfiles?
>

> ChrisA

No, someone else is using this computer too along with Chrome and Chrome associates his mail address with all google services and i was under the impression i was sposting from my gmail group account. Sorry for that. it happened many tiems alrready as i noticed days ago too.