Need admin right to install wxPython2.8.win64-unicode-2.8.12.1-py27.exe in Win7

xiaojun.zhong at thomsonreuters.com xiaojun.zhong at thomsonreuters.com
Thu Mar 28 04:41:51 EDT 2013

Hi,

When I using standard user account to install wxPython2.8-win64-unicode-2.8.12.1-py27.exe in Win7, it prompt me must be logged in as an admin when installing. Is there any solution to install wxPython without admin right?

Thanks,

Scott

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information company. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.