Sudoku

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:35:20 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Eric Parry <joan4eric at gmail.com> wrote:
> [ chomp 128 lines of quoted text ]
>
> I tried all those things. The program keeps running after the solution in every case. Never mind. It won't do that in VBA when I finish it.
> Eric.

You have just spammed us with, and I counted them, one hundred and
twenty-eight lines of quoted text. And you posted to both
comp.lang.python and python-list, so some of us will have seen those
lines twice. Please don't do this. If you MUST use Google Groups,
check out this page, and try to adjust your posts to be more
courteous.

http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython

Thanks!

ChrisA