Sudoku

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Sun Mar 31 18:34:19 EDT 2013

On 03/31/2013 06:03 PM, Eric Parry wrote:

>>  <SNIP>
>>

> I think in the original it was exit(a). That did not work either.

There you go again.  "Did not work" tells us very little.  With my
Python 2.7.2, exit(something) with something being a string prints the
string and then exits.  Nowhere have I seen that documented, and I
thought it either took an int or nothing.

So please be much more specific.  Did it give some exception, or did it
not print the right result (I don't see any print statement in the
code), or what?

--
DaveA