flaming vs accuracy [was Re: Performance of int/long in Python 3]

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 08:39:35 EDT 2013

On 28/03/2013 03:18, Ethan Furman wrote:

> I wouldn't call it unproductive -- a half-dozen amusing posts followed
> because of Mark's initial post, and they were a great relief from the
> tedium and (dare I say it?) idiocy of jmf's posts.
>
> --
> ~Ethan~

Thanks for those words.  They're a tonic as I've just clawed my way out
of bed at 12:00 GMT having slept for 15 hours.

Once the PEP393 unicode debacle has been sorted, does anyone have a cure
for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? :)

--
If you're using GoogleCrap™ please read this
http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

Mark Lawrence