Performance of int/long in Python 3

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Tue Mar 26 20:00:43 EDT 2013

In article <kit1kg$g2u$1 at ger.gmane.org>,
 Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> But you are an idiot.

I repeat the friendly reminder I posted a few weeks ago and I'll be a
little less oblique: please avoid gratuitous personal attacks here.  It
reflects badly on the group and especially on those people making them.
We can disagree strongly about technical opinions without resorting to
such.

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:13:16 -0700, I posted:

--
 Ned Deily,
 nad at acm.org