io.BytesIO

Fabian von Romberg fromberg100 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 01:10:04 EDT 2013

Hi Steven,

actually why I need is to know how much memory has been allocated for buffering.

getsizeof gets the size of the object structure.

For example, if I do io.BytesIO.truncate(10000), it will resize the buffer to 10000 bytes.  So my question is how to get those 10000 back from an attribute or method?

Regards,
Fabian