Separate Rows in reader

Jiewei Huang jiewei24 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 23:33:03 EDT 2013

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:40:51 AM UTC+10, Dave Angel wrote:
> On 03/25/2013 09:05 PM, Jiewei Huang wrote:
>
>  > On Monday, March 25, 2013 11:51:51 PM UTC+10, rusi wrote:
>

> If you insist on using GoogleGroups, then make sure you keep your quotes
>
> small.  I'm about to stop reading messages that are double-spaced by
>
> buggy software.

> >> Have you tried the split (and perhaps strip) methods from
>

> >> http://docs.python.org/2/library/stdtypes.html#string-methods
>

> >> ?
>

> You got lots of specific advice from your previous thread.  So which
>
> version did you end up using?  It'd make a good starting place for this
>
> "problem."
>

> > can show me one line of how to implement it base on my problem?
>

> As long as the input data is constrained not to have any embedded
>
> commas, just use:
>

>      mylist = line.split(",")
>

> instead of print, send your output to a list.  Then for each line in the
>
> list, fix the bracket problem to your strange specs.
>

>      outline = outline.replace("[", "(")
>

> --
>
> --
>
> DaveA

Hi Dave thanks for the tips,

I manage to code this:
f = open('Book1.csv', 'rU')
for row in f:
    print zip([row for (row) in f])

however my output is
[('John Konon Ministry of Moon Walks 4567882 27-Feb\n',), ('Stacy Kisha Ministry of Man Power 1234567 17-Jan\n',)]

is there any method to remove the \n ?