how to install indico software?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 10:38:52 EDT 2013

On 23/03/2013 14:15, Avnesh Shakya wrote:
> please tell me someone, how to install indico software? I have link--
> http://indico-software.org/wiki/Admin/Installation0.98
> but i have problem, i have no sites-available folder inside apache, i m using window 7, please help me..
>
> Thanks in advance

Please help us to help you.  "i have a problem, i have no
sites-available folder inside apache..." tells me that you have a
problem with apache.  Or have you tried "easy_install indico" from the
command line and that's failed?  Or are both these problems?  Or
neither?  If you are specific about what you tried and what went wrong
you are far more likely to get answers that will take you forward.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence