Change in Python 3.3 with the treatment of sys.argv

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:13:37 EDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Colin J. Williams <cjw at ncf.ca> wrote:
> Below is an extract from some code to run on Python 2.7.3, 3.2.3 and 3.3.0
> to compare speeds, both between versions and machines:

Can you post the actual code in question, please? There are several
problems with the code as posted: main() isn't defined when it gets
called up top, idM vs idMachine, and now isn't defined. I'm guessing
that the difference is somewhere in idM vs idMachine, but that may be
completely off the mark.

ChrisA