Python IDLE

Steve DeMicoli steve at danda.com.mt
Fri Mar 22 13:11:32 EDT 2013

Dear Sir, Madame,

I am having trouble starting up IDLE.

I have found threads with similar stories, however I haven't managed to solve mine.

basically:

I have installed both python 2.7 and python 3 on windows 7
both IDLEs used to work
tried running program in command bar and still nothing
tried making exception from anti-virus computer. ( i am using AVG)
no errors come up, program just doesn't start.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Steve

The information in this email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately using the sender email address and delete this email.  You should not read or copy this e-mail, use it for any purpose, disseminate it or disclose its contents to any other person.  Note that any possible personal views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of DeMicoli & Associates as this may be contrary to the firm policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned.  DeMicoli & Associates will not accept any liability in respect of such communication.
Although DeMicoli & Associates has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the firm cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.  Moreover, communication via email over the internet is not secure and messages may be read, manipulated or otherwise compromised by unknown third parties.  DeMicoli & Associates does not accept any responsibility for the correctness and completeness of the transfer of information contained in such communication nor for any delay of receipt.