how does the % work?

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 03:04:07 EDT 2013

On Friday, March 22, 2013 11:29:48 PM UTC-5, Tim Roberts wrote:

> You are using Python 3.  In Python 3, "print" is a function that returns
> None.  So, the error is exactly correct.

Wait a second... if he is in-fact using Python 3, then why did the call to a non-existent function named "raw_input" not throw an error first? Not to mention THREE calls to a non-existent function named "raw_input"! Hmm, my guess is that the python interpreter was too busy gossiping about that overblown sexual harassment BS at PyCon to even notice.