Suppress PyDev warning for wx event variable

Wanderer wanderer at dialup4less.com
Wed Mar 20 10:50:42 EDT 2013

I have two versions of Eclipse on two different machines; Indigo and Juno. In Indigo, the wxPython event variable in the definitions is not flagged as an unused variable even though I don't use it in the method. In Juno I keep getting the warnings. The event variable is just there to bind the method to the button event and I would like to suppress the warnings, but I can't figure out what I have set up differently between the two machines. I looked through the preferences but nothing jumps out at me. How do I suppress these warnings?

Thanks