"monty" < "python"

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Wed Mar 20 22:52:04 EDT 2013

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:40:57 -0700, jmfauth wrote:

> it [Python3.3] is no more unicode compliant

I don't often call people a liar. I prefer to think that they are merely
confused, or honestly hold a mistaken belief. But in this case, I will
make an exception.

JMF, I believe you are deliberately, maliciously lying about Python, to
further what I believe is your irrational hatred of ASCII users and your
desire to punish them with poor performance, even when that affects
*everybody*.

--
Steven