"monty" < "python"

jmfauth wxjmfauth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 15:40:57 EDT 2013

----

Courageous people can try to do something with the unicode
collation algorithm (see unicode.org). Some time ago, for the fun,
I wrote something (not perfect) with a reduced keys table (see
unicode.org), only a keys subset for some scripts hold in memory.

It works with Py32 and Py33. In an attempt to just see the
performance and how it "can react", I did an horrible mistake,
I forgot Py33 is now optimized for ascii user, it is no more
unicode compliant and I stupidely tested/sorted lists of French
words...

jmf