Problem this random seed()

Sven svenito at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 07:59:20 EDT 2013

On 19 March 2013 10:54, NZach <nickzacharatos at gmail.com> wrote:

> @eli m : The problem is that i execute on lines 83 and 90 the main() and
> although the seed value is the same, equal to 12345, i receive different
> results from lines 85 and 92.
>
> @alex23: I changed the code, http://codeviewer.org/view/code:30d4, but i
> still receive have the same problem. The results are different.
>
> Any idea please

have you actually tried printing out the return value of

G.Rnd.expovariate(MachineClass.SrvRate)

?

I'm not sure as I have not used SimPy before, but the values you are
printing out at the bottom seem to be related to the timing, specifically
now(), which would give you a different result each time.

If you print out or inspect the result of expovariate, it should be the
same each time you run main.

--
./Sven