What am I doing wrong in this simple tkinter example?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 11:44:10 EDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 2:34 AM, Yves S. Garret
<yoursurrogategod at gmail.com> wrote:
> *facepalm*
>
> Yep, I see it :) .  Thanks for your help.

Glad to be of service. Welcome to a life of programming, where the
palm meets the face on a regular basis... more frequently if you use
Microsoft Windows, tar, non-eight-bit-clean transmission methods, or
Adobe products, and extremely common as soon as you take over someone
else's code [1], but inevitable even without these stimuli. :)

Have fun!

[1] http://www.dilbert.com/strips/comic/2013-02-24/

ChrisA