Sphinx highlighting

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Thu Mar 14 05:54:37 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
> What controls the yellow highlight bar that Sphinx sometimes puts in
> the
> documentation?
> E.g.:
> .. py:function:: basic_parseStrTest ()
> generates bold-face text, where
> .. py:function:: basicParseStrTest ()
> generates text with a yellow bar highlight.
>
> I actually rather like the yellow bar highlight, but I can't stand
> having it appear for some of my functions, and not for others, and I
> haven't been able to figure out what turns it on or off.
>
> --
> Charles Hixson

I think the yellow bar only shows up when you folllow a link to that function.

See for instance the difference between
http://docs.python.org/2/library/multiprocessing.html#multiprocessing.Process.start

and http://docs.python.org/2/library/multiprocessing.html
where you go manually to the start method.

Cheers,

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.