What's the easiest Python datagrid GUI (preferably with easy database hooks as well)?

Sibylle Koczian nulla.epistola at web.de
Sun Mar 17 07:06:09 EDT 2013

Am 16.03.2013 21:30, schrieb Wolfgang Keller:
>> Will look at Pypapi and SQLkit.

Did look: SQLkit needs Python 2. Pypapi, from the link you gave: "The
new release of PyPaPi is written in Java. You can find more info in the
official site." On this official site - http://www.pypapi.org/ - I can't
find anything at all about using PyPaPi with Python.

> Frustrated with Dabo? Why?

First and main reason: just because for my needs it's the _only_ package
that still forces me to keep a Python 2 installation.

Second reason: too often things suddenly break that worked before.
Writing to the Dabo list always helps, usually quite quickly, and that
list really is one of the friendliest and most helpful I know, but still
it's tiresome. Possibly I wouldn't care if English were my native
language, but it isn't and so writing to the list is work and no fun.

Sincerely
Sibylle