How to quickly set up a multithreaded server that can handle http file post.

Shiyao Ma i at introo.me
Mon Mar 11 10:42:38 EDT 2013

Today I come across a problem.
Basically, my need is that I want to launch a http server that can not only
support get but also support post (including post file).
My first idea is to use -m http.sever. However, it only supports get.
Later I find some one extended basehttpserver and made it  support post.
However it is not multithreaded.

Is it easy to write a RELIABLE (I mean under normal cases) multithreaded
server that suits my need.
Also, are there any already invented wheel I can use?

Thx

--
My gpg pubring is available via: gpg --keyserver
subkeys.pgp.net--recv-keys 307CF736

More on: http://about.me/introom