This mail never gets delivered. Any ideas why?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 22:20:35 EDT 2013

On 03/10/2013 11:53 AM, Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:
> Michael may i send you an email with my reseller account password so
> you can try things for yourself because i'am not sure what exactly i
> must do in the remote jailed unix prompt ?

It's never a good idea to share that kind of information with folks on
the internet.

Your subject line reads: "this mail never gets delivered."  What e-mail?
 What code did you use to send this e-mail?  What happened?  What
exceptions, if any were given.

I know there's a language barrier here, but you definitely make a habit
of not providing us with sufficient details to help you get your code
working.