This mail never gets delivered. Any ideas why?

Νίκος Γκρ33κ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 04:49:22 EDT 2013

Τη Τρίτη, 12 Μαρτίου 2013 12:34:50 π.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Thomas Rachel έγραψε:
> Am 10.03.2013 19:39 schrieb οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½33οΏ½:
>
> > Hey man  this worked via Python!
>

> [...]
>

> > 		if( os.system( 'echo "%s" | mail -s "%s" support at superhost.gr' % (MESSAGE, FROM) ) ):
>

> [...]
>

> > Thank you! I beleive this is the simplest way of sending an email!
>

> Until you get a MESSAGE which has a " sign in it, or a FROM.
>

> (Sorry, didn't see this message before.)
>

> In order to prevent trouble with this, it might be better to use
>
> subprocess and to do
>

> sp = subprocess.Popen(['mail', '-f', FROM, '-s', SUBJECT,
>
>      'support at superhost.gr], stdin=subprocess.PIPE)
>
> sp.communicate(MESSAGE)
>
> res = sp.wait()
>
> if res:

> else:

> If you do so, you can have FROMs, SUBJECTs and MESSAGEs conaining every
>
> character you want, including " and ', an no shell will complain about
>
> it or be confused.
>

> (Note that I changed the arguments for mail a little bit, because -s
>
> prevedes the subject and -f the from.)
>

> Thomas
Hello and sorry for beign so much late to respond.

Yout solution is clearly betetr than the simple mail solution i found to be working but i think subprocess requires that i use  Python3 interpeter which of course my web host supports, but it would fail running my MYSQLdbd module.

So is there still a way to use your solution?