Running external module and accessing the created objects

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sat Mar 9 06:34:10 EST 2013

On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 06:05:52 -0500, Kene Meniru wrote:

> I thought user.py sounded like it is, a user created file.

No. It sounded like a file called literally "user.py".

As for the rest, I shall think about it, and hopefully either I or
someone else will write back later with suggestions.

P.S. your posts have the followup header set to Gmane. Please do not do
that. Many people are reading this via the comp.lang.python newsgroup, or
via email.

--
Steven