crypto program in python.

khudo.anastasia at gmail.com khudo.anastasia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 14:35:33 EST 2013

On Friday, March 8, 2013 2:32:24 PM UTC-5, Neil Cerutti wrote:
> On 2013-03-08, khudo.anastasia at gmail.com
>
> <khudo.anastasia at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I believe your instructor intends you to start with the
>
> >> skeleton of the program provided above. Complete it by writing
>
> >> the missing functions: menu, decode, and encode.
>

> > that is where I confused, I am not sure how to do it, I started
>
> > but nothing works. And the tutorials at the internet not
>
> > helpful. If you could write me the code for the decode
>
> > function, that would be awesome, and other i can do by myself.
>

> Thanks for being honest. But I cannot agree to write any code for
>
> you.
>

> Can you post an example of something you tried that didn't work?
>

> --
>
> Neil Cerutti

print (' SECRET DECODER MENU')
print ('     1) Encode')
print ('     2) Decode')
print ('     3) Quit')

response = raw_input (" What do you want to do? ")
print response

import alpha

def menu():
  while response is "1" or "2" or "3":
    if response not in ('1', '2', '3'):
      print ("I don't know what you want to do...")
      continue