I cant understand this error when i click a link on my website

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Fri Mar 8 12:24:40 EST 2013

On 08/03/2013 17:04, Sven wrote:
> On 8 March 2013 16:50, Νίκος Γκρ33κ <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
> <mailto:nikos.gr33k at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     but that same exact code is executed withour errors when someone is
>     http://superhost.gr
>
>     the erro is produces when he is requesting a link from that page...
>     --
>

> But with different arguments. It's
> http://superhost.gr/?htmlpage=files.py http://superhost.gr/ and the
> arguments to your regex are coming up as
> "string=['/home/nikos/public_html/index.html', 'files.py']" which is
> clearly a list of strings.
> In the case of http://superhost.gr/ it's probably just a single string

The documentation for getvalue says """If the submitted form data contains
more than one field with the same name, the object retrieved by
form[key] is
not a FieldStorage or MiniFieldStorage instance but a list of such
instances.
Similarly, in this situation, form.getvalue(key) would return a list of
strings."""

This suggests that the webpage may in fact have 2 fields with the name
"htmlpage".