An error when i switched from python v2.6.6 => v3.2.3

Νίκος Γκρ33κ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:00:31 EST 2013

Τη Πέμπτη, 7 Μαρτίου 2013 5:55:58 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης John Gordon έγραψε:
> In <c2a09443-3c74-477b-af9f-a6f3473ebe88 at googlegroups.com> =?ISO-8859-7?B?zd/q7/Igw+rxMzPq?= <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> writes:
>

> > Switching back to:
>

> > 		os.system( 'python metrites.py > %s' ) % htmltemp
>
> > 		f =3D open( htmltemp )
>
> > 		htmldata =3D f.read()=09
>

> > but still donse see what iam doing wrong.....
>

> You have the close-parentheses in the wrong place.  The line should be:
>

>     os.system( 'python metrites.py > %s' % htmltemp )
>

> --
>
> John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
>
> gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears
>
>                                 -- Edward Gorey, "The Gashlycrumb Tinies"

Yes thank you, i found it myself and moment later i also saw your post!
I'am very excites i discoverd it myself!

Now instead of receiving proper html output i receive this:

Go to http://superhost.gr please and click the 1st image you see on the top.
Instead for the pelatologio.py html output to appear + counter string

i see weird formatting, if you want please take a look.