sync databse table based on current directory data without losign previous values

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 08:40:42 EST 2013

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:52 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On 06/03/2013 07:45, Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:
>> blah blah blah
>> blah blah blah
>> blah blah blah
> You were told yesterday at least twice that os.walk returns a tuple but you
> still insist on refusing to take any notice of our replies when it suits
> you, preferring instead to waste everbody's time with these questions.  Or
> are you trying to get into the Guinness Book of World Records for the
> laziest bastard on the planet?

This is the same person who posts under the name Ferrous Cranus. His
threads are open-ended time sinks; he generally expects everyone else
to do the work, while his contribution is to complain that the
provided code doesn't fit some arbitrary set of restrictions that
don't always even make sense.

Guinness might be interested in him as "Most Successful Troll",
though. He certainly absorbed a lot of my dev time before I gave up on
him, and by the look of things, he's still getting other people to do
his work for him.

ChrisA