sync databse table based on current directory data without losign previous values

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Wed Mar 6 09:16:09 EST 2013

Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> writes:

>>    # Compute a set of current fullpaths
>>    current_fullpaths = set()
>>    for root, dirs, files in os.walk(path):
>>      for fullpath in files:
>
> 'fullpath' is a rather misleading name to use, since the 'files' list
> contains only the terminal node of the file name.  It's only a full
> path after you do the following join.

Yes, you're right.

Dunno what urged me to ``M-x replace-string file fullpath`` introducing
both an error and a bad variable name, most probably the unconscious
desire of not clobbering builtin names... :-)

Thanks for pointing it out,
ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.