sync databse table based on current directory data without losign previous values

Bryan Devaney bryan.devaney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 05:15:36 EST 2013

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 9:43:34 AM UTC, Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:
> Perhaps because my filenames is in greek letters that thsi error is presented but i'am not sure.....
>

> Maybe we can join root+files and store it to the set() someway differenyl....

well, the error refers to the line "if b.startswith('/'): " and states "'list' object has no attribute 'startswith'"

so b is assigned to a list type and list does not have a 'startswith' method or attribute.

I Thought .startswith() was a string method but if it's your own method then I apologize (though if it is, I personally would have made a class that inherited from list rather than adding it to list itself)

can you show where you are assigning b (or if its meant to be a list or string object)