sync databse table based on current directory data without losign previous values

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Wed Mar 6 04:24:44 EST 2013

Νίκος Γκρ33κ <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> writes:

> Thank you very much for making things clear to me!!

You're welcome, even more if you spend 1 second to trim your answers
removing unneeded citation :-)

> But there is a slight problem when iam trying to run the code iam presenting this error ehre you can see its output here:
>
> http://superhost.gr/cgi-bin/files.py

Sorry, this seems completely unrelated, and from the little snippet that
appear on that page I cannot understand what's going on there.

ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.