Inserting-embedding some html data at the end of a .py file

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Thu Mar 7 04:50:42 EST 2013

Νίκος Γκρ33κ <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> writes:

> Τη Πέμπτη, 7 Μαρτίου 2013 11:22:09 π.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Lele Gaifax έγραψε:
>> http://docs.python.org/release/3.0.1/whatsnew/3.0.html#changed-syntax
>>
>> 4th (bullet) point.
>
> please give me the exact link to read, i cant seem to find it although
> you send 4th bullet i do not see it....

Oh come on Νίκος, the above *is* the *exact* link to read, I even
pointed at the right subparagraph: it contains both a link to the
reference manual for the "except" keyword, and a link to the PEP that
talks about the change.

ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.