Inserting-embedding some html data at the end of a .py file

Νίκος Γκρ33κ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:49:49 EST 2013

Τη Τρίτη, 5 Μαρτίου 2013 11:02:18 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Dave Angel έγραψε:

> In other words, you're just trying to waste our time.  Thanks for
>
> telling us.

Honestly, its not in my intentions to waste your time.
I appreciate all the great help you have provided me in all of my questions, i really do.

I'am sorry if i sometimes cannot express myself correctly in english, hence i cannot descrive exactly what i want to accomplish.

I'am sorry about that but english its not my native language.