simple GUI environment

Eric Johansson esj at harvee.org
Tue Mar 5 12:45:04 EST 2013

On 3/5/2013 10:06 AM, Tim Golden wrote:
> On 05/03/2013 14:55, Kevin Walzer wrote:
>> On 3/5/13 9:20 AM, Eric Johansson wrote:
>>> The main reason I discount both of those is that they are effectively
>>> dead as I can see. Last updates in the 2010/2011 range.
>> Why not give EasyGUI a try?
> or PyGUI:
>
>    http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python_gui/

you guys are great. I'm going to try pygui first and easygui second. My
reason  for this is that pygui looks like it will let me bundle using
py2exe without trying hard.the only thing that would make it better is
if either of these kits used standard Rich text edit controls under
Windows so I can speech enable these applications.

Thanks a bunch. All the advice was really useful and appreciated.