Downloading a file form a displayed table

Νίκος Γκρ33κ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 04:48:47 EST 2013

Τη Τρίτη, 5 Μαρτίου 2013 11:45:09 π.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης Dave Angel έγραψε:

> It would be useful to actually specifying the context of this fragment
>
> of code.  Presumably it's running on a web server somewhere, and you're
>
> expecting the filenames to somehow show up on a browser.  Which OS and
>
> which version of Python for that server, and what brand and version of
>
> browser?
>

> Have you considered closing the table, and ending the body of the page?

The server run Linux and python version is v2.7 and the browser is Chrome v27

The source appears empty.

Frankly i dont see anythign wrong with my code:

	path = "/data/files/"

	for filename in os.walk(path):
		print '''
		<form method="get" action="%s">