Pygame mouse cursor load/unload

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 18:31:20 EDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Alex Gardner <agardner210 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's all working now with one exception.  I just want to arrange the paddle to the right side.  I managed to do just that, but it won't move freely vertically.  I am not fully aware of the arguments of pygame.Rect().

I recommend you read the docs, then:

http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/rect.html

In particular, the clamp method documentation states:

        If the rectangle is too large to fit inside, it is centered
        inside the argument Rect, but its size is not changed.

This is the case because your bounds_rect has width 0.  I suggest
changing the width of the bounds_rect to be equal to the width of the
paddle.