Pygame mouse cursor load/unload

Alex Gardner agardner210 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:43:29 EDT 2013

On Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:56:31 PM UTC-6, Alex Gardner wrote:
> I am in the process of making a pong game in python using the pygame library.  My current problem is that when I move the mouse, it turns off as soon as the mouse stops moving.  The way I am doing this is by making the default cursor invisible and using .png files as replacements for the cursor.  Perhaps my code would best explain my problem.  I will take help in any way that I can.  Here are the links that contain my code:
>

> Main class:  http://pastebin.com/HSQzX6h2
>
> Main file (where the problem lies):  http://pastebin.com/67p97RsJ
>

> If the links yield nothing, please let me know (agardner210 at gmail.com)
I tried to append what you told me to.  Now it appears that I have a syntax error!  I checked my indentations and they look fine to me, but I get this error:

    paddle_pos = pygame.mouse.get_pos()
                                      ^
IndentationError: unindent does not match any outer indentation level

I added "paddle_rect.center = pygame.mouse.get_pos()" and removed the double blank paddles.  I have no idea if it works though because of the parse error!  New code:  http://pastebin.com/maqWCdNB