RE: book advice

fjctlzy at gmail.com fjctlzy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 07:32:31 EST 2013

I suggest theses( answers from quora: https://www.quora.com/Python-programming-language-1/How-can-I-learn-to-program-in-Python):

The Official Python Tutorial - docs.python.org/tutorial/
"Dive Into Python", by Mark Pilgrim - www.diveintopython.net/
"A Byte of Python" - swaroopch.com/notes/Python
Google's Intro to Python Class (online) - code.google.com/edu/languages/google-python-class/
"The New Boston" Programming Python Tutorials - youtube.com/user/thenewboston#g/c/EA1FEF17E1E5C0DA
"Building Skills in Python", by Steven F. Lott - homepage.mac.com/s_lott/books/python/html/index.html
"Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist" -greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkpython.html
"Code Like a Pythonista: Idiomatic Python" - python.net/~goodger/projects/pycon/2007/idiomatic/handout.html
OpenCourseWare: MIT 6.00 Introduction to Computer Science and Programming - ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-fall-2008/video-lectures
"Learn Python the Hard Way" by Zed Shaw - learnpythonthehardway.com
Practice Questions at PySchools - pyschools.com
Begin Python - beginpython.com
More Tutorials - awaretek.com/tutorials.html
New - Udacity.com has many courses that use Python
LearnStreet Python course: http://www.learnstreet.com/lesso...
For beginners: Codecademy
For beginners: Learn Python Programming Through Examples - Decent package with good example set.

发自 Windows 邮件